Funeral Services in Sydney
If you would like to understand the Funeral Arrangement Process, here are the steps that we take at Affinity Funerals:
- We receive your call to notify us of a death.
- We take the immediate details & contact the hospital/nursing home/coroner to arrange the necessary medical certificates & permits after which we appoint our mortuary transport staff to transport the deceased to our premises & into our care.
- Our funeral arranger will then bring all the necessary documents to you & assist you in filling them out. This will be the time to organise the final details of the funeral. Floral colours, coffin style, songs, photographs, viewings, newspaper notices etc, will all be decided upon at this time so even if you are not sure where to start, don’t worry, we’re here to assist you with making the right decisions, and answering your questions.
- On most occasions, we will be able to provide you with an itemised, total cost of the service before we leave.
- Our job from here is to ensure all your requests are fulfilled. All bookings & liaising with the necessary services such as cemeteries, doctors, florists, clergy, newspapers etc will be taken care of by us.
- Our service to you does not end there, we are available throughout the entire process of arranging the funeral, conducting the service and afterwards. Click here for more information on Bereavement and Grief Support.
If you have any questions on the Funeral Arrangement Process, please contact Tom or Birgitt Turner and will be happy to assist you through your questions.
P.O Box 417
Concord, New South Wales
(02) 9676 0707
(02) 9743 1000