Welcome to Affinity Funerals
100% Australian owned by Tom and
Dignified and respectful funeral directors Sydney.
Tom and Birgitt Turner : We are a husband and wife team, owners of Affinity Funerals. As renowned funeral directors in Sydney, we understand the grief & sorrow one goes through when faced with the loss of a loved one or a friend. As family funeral directors in Sydney, we guide you through the process, and offer a sincere and personal service to lessen your emotional stress. We are your first contact from initial consultation through to the funeral service itself. Affinity Funeral homes offers a sincere and personal funeral service, customized to suit your needs.
Why Affinity Funerals?
- We deliver peace of mind for you and your family.
- Affinity funerals have its own mortuary facilities, mortuary transfer vehicles and custom made hearse, unlike the majority of funeral directors in Sydney who share facilities and vehicles.
- We allow easy and accessible funding options that are flexible to your financial situation.
- You can pay for your funeral directors services in advance without the worry of any future price increases.
- We really put in the effort that is required to arrange and conduct a perfect funeral service.
- We offer the highest standard of care to the bereaved and their families.
As an Australian owned company, Affinity Funerals aims to provide a flawless funeral service in a caring and dignified manner whilst respecting all faiths and traditions. Our locations at Blacktown and Concord allow us to service the whole of Sydney metropolitan area. We consider ourselves as one of the best competent funeral directors in Sydney. We also pride ourselves on the exceptional level of care we offer to our clients which is achieved through our attention to detail and the desire to serve each and every family with our time, dedication and compassion.
Every person is different, as is every funeral director in Sydney is different in the way they arrange and conduct a funeral. Other funeral directors in Sydney don’t really have the competence to arrange a funeral without sales people, arrangers, and staff. This is what sets us apart from other funeral directors operating in Sydney. Our experienced, professionally trained staff will always be there for you to offer advice, guidance and support throughout the difficult time of arranging your loved ones funeral.
Tom and Birgitt are the last of the real family funeral directors in Sydney. When you need a funeral director in Sydney please call us, we are available 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
Funeral directors Penrith, Blacktown, Sydney, Eastern suburbs and West suburbs.